Dr. Shaheen Mansori is a certified HRDF trainer with more than 10 years of experience in corporate training and consultancy. He has done his PhD in Marketing at UPM, Masters in Business Administration (Multimedia Marketing) and a degree in Industrial Engineering (System Analysis & Planning). His expertise is in the areas of strategic planning, market research, and service quality.
Dr. Shaheen excels in brand repositioning, ensuring operation optimization and delivering remarkable revenue growth. He highly focuses on profitability goals, employee relations, management development and customer relations management.
He has conducted various in-house training and seminars in his past and present organizations, particularly in the areas of Strategy, Market Analysis and Branding. He has also been invited as a speaker and trainer in external events, such as:
- “Knowing Affluent Property Buyers” – Selangor State Development Corpora (PKNS)
- “Accumulative Property Stocks and Strategies to Dispose of Them” – Selangor State Development Corpora (PKNS)
- “New Era of Education: Towards A Lean Learning Environment”- MPH Group Malaysia
- “International Export Policies and Strategies”- Cologne Business School-Germany
- “Strategy Planning and Implementation”- Malaysia Retail Chain Association
- “Serve by Quality to Gain Your Customers’ Loyalty”- Malaysia Retail Chain Association
Furthermore, he also published more than 60 articles in various international journals. To date, Dr. Shaheen has supervised more than 100 students at Doctorate and Master Level.
DR SHAHEEN MANSORIPhD (Marketing), Universiti Putra Malaysia
MBA (Marketing), Multimedia University, Malaysia
BSc. (Industrial Engineering), Islamic Azad University, Iran
Specialization: Marketing, Social Marketing, Tourism Marketing, International Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Strategic Planning, Service Quality
Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=WKtXvfIAAAAJ&hl=en
1. Cheng, B. L., Mansori S., Cham, T. H., Dent, M. M., & Yacob, Y. (2021). Building Sustainable Relationships: Service Innovation at the Pinnacle of Touristic Achievement. Asian Journal of Business Research Volume, 11(1).
2. Cheng, B. L., Mansori, S., Abu, N. K., & Seng, Y. C. (2020). Tourist Satisfaction in the Malaysia Tourism Industry: Relationship between Service Innovation and Destination Image. Jurnal Pengurusan (UKM Journal of Management), 60, 67-81.
3. Mansori, S., Safari, M., & Ismail, Z. M. M. (2020). An analysis of the religious, social factors and income’s influence on the decision making in Islamic microfinance schemes. Journal of Islamic Accounting and Business Research 11(2), pp. 361-376.
4. Mustapha, W. N. W., Al Mamun, A., Mansori, S., & Balasubramaniam, S. (2020). Effect of entrepreneurial competencies on micro-enterprises income and assets in Malaysia. Asia Pacific Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship 14 (3), 249-261.
5. Al Mamun, A., Mansori, S., & Abir, T. (2019). Entrepreneurial Competencies and Micro-Enterprises Performance: A Study among the Poor and Low-Income Households in Malaysia. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, 25(4).
6. Zandi, G., Mansori, S., & Hai, O. B. (2019). The Effect of Demographic Variables and Ownership on Credit Card Market in Malaysia. International Journal of Financial Research, 10(5), 359-369.
7. Kimiyagahlam, F., Safari, M., & Mansori, S. (2019). Influential Behavioral Factors on Retirement Planning Behavior: The Case of Malaysia. Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, 30(2), 244-261.
8. Chin, J. H., & Mansori, S. (2019). Theory of Planned Behaviour and Health Belief Model: Females’ Intention on Breast Cancer Screening. Cogent Psychology, 1647927.
9. Chin, J. H., & Mansori, S. (2019). Social Marketing in Foods: A Review of Behavioural Change Models of Healthy Eating. Reference Module in Food Science 2019 – Elsevier
10. Cheng, B. L., Gan, C. C., Imrie, B. C., & Mansori, S. (2019). Service recovery, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty: evidence from Malaysia’s hotel industry. International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences.
11. Cheng, B. L., Gan, C. C., Imrie, B. C., & Mansori, S. (2018). Service recovery, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty: evidence from Malaysia’s hotel industry. International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences.
12. Chin, J. H., & Mansori, S (2018). Factors That Influence Females’ Intention towards Breast Cancer Early Diagnosis. Cancer and Clinical Oncology, 7 (2), 43-53.
13. Mansori, S., Safari, M., & Chin, J. H. (2018). How Muslims Make a Decision Regarding Islamic Microfinance Options? A Survey of Determinant Factors. Journal of Insurance and Financial Management, 4(1).
14. Chin, J. H., & Mansori, S. (2018). Social Marketing and Public Health: A Literature Review. Journal of Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior, 2(2).
15. Farrukh, M., Ying, C. W., & Mansori, S. (2017). Organizational commitment: an empirical analysis of personality traits. Journal of Work-Applied Management, 9(1), 18-34.
16. Vaz, A., & Mansori, S. (2017). Target Days versus Actual Days of Finished Goods Inventory in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. International Business Research, 10(6), 19.
17. Farrukh, M., Chong, W. Y., Mansori, S., & Ravan Ramzani, S. (2017). Intrapreneurial behaviour: the role of organizational commitment. World Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 13(3), 243-256.
18. Najmaei, M., Mansori, S., Zakaria, Z., & Raueiser, M. (2017). Marketing from Islamic Perspective, Tapping into the Halal Market. Journal of Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior, 1(5).
19. Kimiyaghalam, F., Mansori, S., Safari, M., & Yap, S. (2017). Parents’ Influence on Retirement Planning in Malaysia. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 45(3), 315-325.
20. Safari, M., Mansori, S., & Sesaiah, S. (2017). Generation difference in hiring financial planners in Malaysia. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 35(4).
21. Cheng, L., Mansori, S., Gan., C. C., & Imrie, B. C., (2017). Hotel Service Recovery and Service Quality: Inﬂuences of Corporate Image and Generational Diﬀerences in the Relationship between Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty. Journal of Global Marketing, 29(5), 1-10.
22. Kasiri, L. A., & Mansori, S. (2016). Standardization, customization, and customer loyalty in the service industry. Journal of Marketing Analytics, 4(11), 1-11.
23. Lian, S. B., Safari, M., & Mansori, S. (2016). The Marketing Stimuli Factors Influencing Consumers’ Attitudes toward Purchase Organic Food. International Journal of Business and Management, 11(10), 109-130
24. Safari, M., Mansori, S., & Sesaiah, S. (2016), Personal Financial Planning Industry in Malaysia: A Market Survey. The Journal of Wealth Management,18(4), 29-35.
25. Bilika, F., Safari, M., & Mansori, S. (2016). Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction in Mozambique Banking System. Journal of Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior, 1(3), 13-35.
26. Kimiyaghalam, F., Safari, M., Mansori, S., (2016), Who Seeks A Financial Planner? A Review of Literature. Journal for Studies in Management and Planning, 2(7), 170-189.
27. Chan, Y. Y., & Mansori, S., (2016), Factor that influences consumers’ brand loyalty towards cosmetic products. Journal of Marketing Management and Consumer Behavior, 1(1), 12-29.
28. Mansori, S., Murali, S, Samsinar Md-Sidin., (2015), Role of religiosity, ethnicity, individual basic values and consumer innovativeness, Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 32(2), 39-66.
29. Mansori, S., Chin S K., Safari M., (2015), A Shariah Perspective Review on Islamic Microfinance, Asian Social Science, 11(9).
30. Mansori, S., Rezaee, Z., Homayoun, S., Taebi Noghondari, A., (2015), Do Individual Traits Associate with Ethical Judgment? Journal of Management and Sustainability, 5(3,), 85-96.
31. Farrukh, M., Butt, S., Mansori S., (2015), Innovation Capability: The Role of Islamic Work Ethics, Journal of Asian Business Strategy, 5(7), 125-131