Career Placement Centre
The MyFuture Jobs Career Placement Centre at UNITAR’s Main Campus in Kelana Jaya, Selangor, is a platform that provides UNITAR students with a holistic exposure beyond academics – to build your employability skills, entrepreneurship skills and get you ready for the world of work.
We work directly with students and collaborate with faculties/departments to develop resources and experiences that connect career with academics and student life. We also partner with employers and others to provide students/alumni rewarding opportunities, internships, jobs, and career-related education.
Working closely with our exclusive partner, PERKESO , UNITAR is officially appointed as a MyFutureJobs Satellite Centre that strengthens and widens the opportunity for UNITAR students and alumni for better career pathways.
MyFutureJobs Career Placement Centre was officially launched by the Minister of Human Resource YB Datuk Seri Saravanan Murugan on 18 December 2021.
- Career advising, profiling, and counselling
- Career preparatory skills
- Networking events
- On-campus / virtual recruiting
- On-campus / virtual interviews
- Applied learning opportunities (internships, work study program and research by industry)
- Job placement through MyFutureJobs portal (under PERKESO partnership)
What is MyFutureJobs Portal?
It is a Job Platform Portal for all Malaysians, providing placement opportunities under the PENJANA Initiative – Launched Mid 2020 as Official National Employment Portal, to aid all Malaysian whom employment affected by the Pandemic (previously known as Job Malaysia).
Things that we do:
- Career Employability Workshops & Seminars.
- Online & Physical Career Fairs
- Effective Resume Writing & Interview Clinics
- Professional Online Presence
- Professional Grooming Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
Vision & Mission
To empower students to discover and pursue a path to a fulfilling career, so they can make their own unique contributions towards society. We aim to equip individuals and organizations with the relevant knowledge, attitude and skills needed for personal and career success.