Mr Omar Bin Musa is currently an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Business and Technology of UNITAR International University.
He graduated from the State University of New York with a Bachelor of Engineering Technology in 1986 and the Ohio University with a Master in Business Administration in 1988. He started his career as an Assistant Registrar, Academic and Student Affairs Division in International Islamic University Malaysia in 1989. From 1991 until 1997, he was a Lecturer in the Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences, Department of Business Administration in IIUM. He then worked for Universiti Tun Abdul Razak initially as Senior Manager, Technical in 1997 and then as the Deputy Head, Technology Division in 2003. He joined the Faculty in 2004. He has held various positions in the Faculty; as Head of Department for IT&Decision Science, Deputy Dean of Student Affairs and Quality and as Acting Dean of the Faculty.
He is a member of Unitar Board of Governors and a member of the University Senate. He is also a Senior Member of the IEEE as well as a Professional Technologist (Ts) MBOT.
ASSOC. PROF. Ts. OMAR MUSA
Master in Business Administration (Ohio University, Athens, Ohio USA
Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Eng. Technology), SUNY College, Buffalo, New York, USA
Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Elect. Eng, Brighton Technical College, Brighton, UK
Specialization: IT Project Management, Strategic IT Management, Business Analytics, Blockchain Technology
- Ziadoon K. Maseer, Robiah Yusof, Salama A. Mostafa, Nazrulazhar Bahaman, Omar Musa, Bander Ali Saleh Al-rimy : DeepIoT. IDS: Hybrid Deep Learning for Enhancing IoT Network Intrusion Detection CMC-COMPUTERS MATERIALS & CONTINUA, 69(3) Pages 3945–3966 (August 2021) DOI: 10.32604/cmc.2021.016074
- Omar Musa, Lim Shu Yun, Reza Ismail : UPLX: Blockchain Platform for Integrated Health Data Management, 5th International Conference of Reliable Information and Communication Technology 2020 (IRICT 2020) (published in Springer Innovative Systems For Intelligent Health Informatics- Data Science, Health Informatics, Intelligent Systems,Smart Computing , May 2021) Pages 10-18DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-70713-2_2
- Rohana Sham, Amir Aatief Amir Hussin, Suhana Mohamed, Noranita Abdamia, Omar Musa, Raja Zuraidah Rasi : Blockchain Technology Application In A Refuse Management System, 2nd International Conference on Computer and Information Sciences 2020 Pages 1-5 DOI:10.1109/ICCIS49240.2020.9257713
- Shu Yun Lim, Pascal Tankam Fotsing, Omar Musa, Abdullah Almasri ; AuthChain: A Decentralized Blockchain-based Authentication System, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) , Pages 70 – 74, 2020 DOI: 10.14445/22315381/CATI1P212
- Omar Bin Musa, Fauzia Abuwdn, Iznora Aini Binti Zolkifly, Abdullah Almasri; Factors Affecting Libyan Citizens Satisfaction with E-Government Services, International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, Volume 6, Issue 4, Pages 1-23 (2019)
- Omar Bin Musa, Noor Raihan Abdul Hamid, Siti Harrijah Binti Mohammad, Normaiza Mohamad Assessing user Perception of Intention to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System for Future Adoption in Firms , International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, Volume 6, Issue 4, Pages 55 – 90 (2019)
- Zainora Hayat Hudi, Omar Musa, S. Nadzeer Salehuddin, Zulkipli Che Ani, M. Azrul M Ali, Factors affecting Safety Management System Performance: The mediating role of safety culture; Asian Journal of Social Science Research , Volume 2, Issue 1, 2019
- Omar Bin Musa, Rozaini Bin Abu Hassan, Nur Alfa Ernie Bt Masdan, Noor Hasliza Bt Mohd Zahari ; Modeling the Relationship between IT Capability, Organizational Performance and Customer Satisfaction International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 8(9), Pages 2051-2064 DOI: 10.6007/IJARBSS/v8-i9/6085
- Omar Musa, S. Salehuddin, Zulkipli Che Ani, Muhammad Asri Mohd Ali ; The Impact of Organizational Factors towards Safety Management System Performance of the Royal Malaysian Air Force, Academy of Strategic Management Journal 2019 Vol: 18 Issue: 6
- Blockchain Technology the Identity Management and Authentication Service Disruptor: A Survey, International Journal on Advanced Science Engineering and Information Technology, 2018 Pages 1735 – 1745 DOI: 10.18517/ijaseit.8.4-2.6838
- Misyer Mohamed Tajudin, Omar Musa, Normaziah Che Musa; Effects of Organizational Culture, Market Orientation, and Innovativeness toward New Product Performance amongst Malaysian SMEs; International Journal of Innovation and Business Strategy, Vol. 01/ Pages 25 -48, December 2012.