Master of Education (Instructional Technology)
The programme allows you to evaluate alternative policies and practices, understand theories and models of evaluation and develop research skills related to the use of key information technologies and academic writing.
Our education counsellors are ready to help you!
Complete the form below;
it takes less than a minute.
"*" indicates required fields
i. A Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6, MQF) in the field or related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent as accepted by UNITAR Senate; OR
ii. A Bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting a CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or working experience in the relevant fields must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by the HEP and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (ii).
iii. Entry requirements for admission into the Master’s programme (Level 7, MQF) through APEL as approved by the Ministry of Education (MOHE). Applicants must be/have:
1. A Malaysian citizen; and
2. The candidate should be more than 30 years of age in the year of application;
3. Possess at least STPM / Diploma / A-Levels / equivalent qualifications;
4. Relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; AND
5. Pass the APEL Assessment
1. Minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS OR
2. Minimum score of 600 for TOEFL OR its equivalent