Why this course
Studying a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course provides skills that are useful for a wide variety of career paths. For example, industries related to business consultancy, franchising management, advertising and marketing, human resources and office administration. As you can see, the versatility of BBA courses can enable you to apply for business and non-business related careers.
Looking for BBA courses in Malaysia? At UNITAR International University, we offer Bachelor of Business Administration (honours) degree courses tailored to give students leverage and confidence in the job market.
What a Bachelor of Business Administration Can Give You
Through this programme, students will have exposure and a strong emphasis on the principles of management and marketing, corporate social policy, technopreneurship and macroeconomics. These subjects will help BBA students to develop functional management and entrepreneurial skills to excel in any specialisations of their interests as well as job market demands in Malaysia and overseas.
With BBA, they will also sharpen their critical thinking skills and be proactive in analysing and synthesising information whenever they encounter different business or any challenging situations.
Online Study Mode Available
We know how challenging life is for working students, which is why we also offer the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) – Online. Experience the convenience of studying without travelling to campus in addition to completing your study at your own pace. All you need is a stable Internet connection for online learning and mentoring.
Being the first university in Southeast Asia to be awarded a QS 5-star rating for the online learning category, you can be well assured of getting quality online education here at UNITAR.
8 Conventional Specialisations
When you become a BBA student at UNITAR, you can select your field of specialisation which comprised of Human Resource Management, Logistics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management, International Business, Psychology and Digital Marketing. By diversifying the academic specialisations, we aim for our students to develop relevant skills that meet today’s various industry requirements.
Credit Transfer From Previous University
Entering the workforce as soon as possible is the ideal scenario for every student. Obtain the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) degree with lesser time and cost at UNITAR by transferring credits from your previous educational institution! Approach our education consultants for more information as well as to know the terms and conditions.
UNITAR — an Accredited APEL Assessment Centre
Working professionals are given the second chance to pursue higher education for career advancement or career switch! They can do so by enrolling for UNITAR’s conventional and online BBA courses through APEL with their work experience. It is a further opportunity to reduce their study duration and costs.
Take advantage of your work experience today and gain admission to UNITAR via APEL.
Essentially, the Bachelor of Business Administration programmes are suitable for candidates who want to broaden their career paths compared to niched academic degrees. With the advantages listed above, why not consider taking a BBA programme at UNITAR which you may not find at other universities?
Accelerate your future today with our conventional and online Bachelor of Business Administration (honours) programmes below.
Our education counsellors are ready to help you!
Complete the form below;
it takes less than a minute.
"*" indicates required fields
Programme Entry Requirements
You must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for entry to the UNITAR Bachelor’s Programme:
- A pass in STPM with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any TWO subjects with a pass in Mathematics; OR
- A pass in STAM with at least Grade Jayyid with a pass in Mathematics; OR
- Matriculation or Foundation with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- A Diploma (Level 4, MQF) with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- An Advanced Diploma (Level 5, MQF) with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Pass Diploma Kemahiran Malaysia (DKM)/ Diploma Lanjutan Kemahiran Malaysia (DLKM)/ Diploma Vokasional Malaysia (DVM) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 in relevant field and pass Mathematics and English at SPM subject to the approval of the Senate and MUST attend bridging courses; OR
- Pass DKM/ DLKM/ DVM with at least CGPA 2.00 AND have at least two (2) years of work experience in relevant field and pass Mathematics and English at SPM and MUST attend bridging courses; OR
- Pass BTEC Level 4 & 5 and pass in SPM or its equivalent, with at least three (3) credits in any subjects; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government; OR
- Entry requirements for admission into the Bachelor’s program (level 6, MQF) through APEL as approved by the Ministry of Education (MOHE). Applicants must be / have:
- A Malaysian citizen; and
- The candidate should be more than 21 years of age in the year of application;
- Relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; and
- Pass the APEL Assessment
- Minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS; OR its equivalent.
- A Pass in SPM English*
- Exempted from University English Courses:
- Distinction in SPM / SPMV English
- MUET Band 4, 5 and 6
- A Pass in English Course at a previous institution
- Required to take English Preparatory 2:
- Credit in SPM / SPMV English
- MUET Band 1, 2 and 3
- Required to take both English Preparatory 1 and 2:
- No credit in SPM / SPMV English
*Programme standard requirement
- Principles of Management
- Business Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- English for Academic Purposes
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Corporate Social Policy
- Financial Management
- Economics for Business
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Digital Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- Management Information System
- Seminar in Global Strategy
- Research Methods
- Digital Marketing
- Discipline 1 – Elective 1
- Discipline 1 – Elective 2
- Discipline 1 – Elective 3
- Discipline 2 – Elective 1
- Discipline 2 – Elective 2
- Discipline 2 – Elective 3
- Industrial Training
- Falsafah dan Isu Semasa / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2 (Int)
- Penghayatan Etika dan Peradaban / Philosophy and Current Issues (Int)
- Design Thinking
- Business Communication
- Recreational Event Planning
*Students are required to choose any TWO (2) disciplines from six disciplines below
Discipline 1: Human Resource Management
• Labour Law and Industrial Relations
• Safety and Health Administration
• Contemporary Issues in HR
Discipline 2: Logistics
• Logistics Management
• Transportation Management
• Warehouse Management
Discipline 3: Finance
• Corporate Finance
• Investment Analysis
• Financial Markets and Institutions
Discipline 4: International Business
• International Trade and Policy
• International Human Resource
• International Finance
Discipline 5: Management
• Project Management
• Organizational Development
• Total Quality Management
Discipline 6 : Marketing
• Consumer Behaviour
• Retail Management
• Integrated Marketing Communication
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Product Development Executive
- Systems Analyst
- Business Analyst
- HR Executive
- Credit Control Officer
- Finance Executive
- Accounts Executive
- General Administrator
Programme Learning Outcome
The Programme Learning Outcomes (PLO) of this programme is to prepare graduates who are able to:
- Learn the theoretical and practical perspectives of Business Management.
- Strategic staff planning and job analysis.
- Techniques on establishing long-term relationships.
- Accessing profitability and building business value.
- Overview with business models including Advertising and Social Media Marketing